Where fellow sufferers gather to share the pain, longing and unrequited transfer requests that make being a Wanderer what it is...
Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em
- Posts: 39921
- Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm
- Location: Between the Regency and the Rubaiyat and forever trying to light penny candles from stars.
How exactly does a club control a fight on a football pitch, or am I hearing it wrong..?
Si Deus pro nobis, quis contra nos?
- Posts: 37493
- Joined: Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:19 pm
- Location: Drifting into the arena of the unwell.
Beats me, Tango. Maybe they expect Sharon Brittan to break it up?TANGODANCER wrote: ↑Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:45 pmHow exactly does a club control a fight on a football pitch, or am I hearing it wrong..?
May the bridges I burn light your way
Soft buggers. It was hardly Big Gerry T and Chris Fairclough against Wolves.
- Dave Sutton's barnet
- Posts: 22025
- Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm
- Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation
That’s not mentioned in the FA charge, though. Just a fine at risk, albeit one of up to £37,500.Burnden Paddock wrote: ↑Mon Nov 29, 2021 8:51 pm
Possibly a suspension for Santos too, after he grabbed their lad by the throat. It never rains, but it pours!
Aye ref will have seen santos, hardly mad Gerry as LE said!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], irie Cee Bee and 33 guests