People have requested a donation button to pay towards hosting costs, this is very much appreciated. You can donate via PayPal with this button:
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:02 pm 
Reliable
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 8:22 pm

Posts: 973

How dare he appreciate the fans and come and sit in the stands with the Bolton fans at Blackburn away, thinking he's some total big shot.

Booooooo Holden out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:14 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 14, 2006 4:00 pm

Posts: 19264

Location: Hanging on in quiet desperation

Interesting recent rehab piece

Some good quotes in there. Cmon Stuey, we love you.

_________________
Day jobEvening jobGob-a-job
"Very, very good... songwriting as good as anyone around today"


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:37 pm 
Dedicated

Joined: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:17 am

Posts: 1871

Dave Sutton's barnet wrote:
Interesting recent rehab piece

Some good quotes in there. Cmon Stuey, we love you.


"Driving to lunch, Holden doesn't break for stop signs, let alone stop." :shock:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:41 pm 
Promising

Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:00 am

Posts: 296

would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually

_________________
Image
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:54 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am

Posts: 32692

Location: In my armchair

mrpiccollo wrote:
would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually


don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...

_________________
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:10 pm 
Legend
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:19 pm

Posts: 7057

Location: Simon Farnworth's glove bag

thebish wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:
would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually


don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...


BAZINGA!! :lol:

_________________
"There were plenty of fellas who would kick your b*ll**ks off, the difference was that at the end they'd shake your hand and help you look for them."

Nathaniel Lofthouse(27 August 1925 – 15 January 2011)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: stuey
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:38 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am

Posts: 32692

Location: In my armchair

TKIZ! wrote:
thebish wrote:
mrpiccollo wrote:
would be great if he was coming back into the squad right about now, him and CYL actually


don't worry - BWFCi will be along in a minute to explain his theory why having Pratley in there makes Holden's absence an irrelevance...


BAZINGA!! :lol:


Image

:D

_________________
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 27 posts ] 

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: jmjhb and 9 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group