People have requested a donation button to pay towards hosting costs, this is very much appreciated. You can donate via PayPal with this button:
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 am


Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3058 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:10 pm 
Dedicated
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Posts: 1978

Location: 10500+ Miles from the Reebok.

Andy Waller wrote:
I went to the zoo and all there was, was a little dog sat there.

It was a shit zoo.

I didn't get it....



This is how it's done:

communistworkethic wrote:
bloke goes to the zoo, there was only a dog there


it was a shit-zu


From Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:17 pm!!!

Let's combine the two to make a super joke!
I went to the zoo and all there was, was a little dog sat there.

it was a shit-zu


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm

Posts: 36506

Location: Further back than Dr Who.

2399 wrote:
Andy Waller wrote:
I went to the zoo and all there was, was a little dog sat there.

It was a shit zoo.

I didn't get it....



This is how it's done:

communistworkethic wrote:
bloke goes to the zoo, there was only a dog there


it was a shit-zu


From Wed Nov 09, 2005 3:17 pm!!!

Let's combine the two to make a super joke!
I went to the zoo and all there was, was a little dog sat there.

it was a shit-zu


:shock:

_________________
Image

The moving finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line, Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:35 pm 
Dedicated
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2004 3:26 pm

Posts: 1278

Location: Hindley

Dujon wrote:
A young mother was taking her four years old daughter for her daily walk when the daughter stopped to watch some ants running up and down a plant. "What are those ants doing, Mummy?", she asked. The mother explained that the ants were probably milking the aphids that lived on the bush and then described what was going on. "Gosh you're clever, Mummy," she paused for a moment and added "are all mummies as clever as you?" "Yes, darling, all mummies are clever as they have to pass a Mum Test before they are allowed to become mothers."

The pair ambled on, the youngster deep in thought. Suddenly she piped up, her face problem free, "Oh, I get it! Those who don't pass the Mum Test have to become daddies."


:conf: :conf: :conf: :conf:

_________________
TALKING BALLS AS ALWAYS


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:59 am 
Dedicated
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Posts: 1978

Location: 10500+ Miles from the Reebok.

It's a Joke for Mothers and Women Basically.

My Partner laughed at it


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:29 pm 
Dedicated
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Posts: 1978

Location: 10500+ Miles from the Reebok.

I told some jokes to a friend today (from the first 5 pages here/.)

He told a very Crude one.

I said I should post it here and both he and my Partner said 'No Way!' and that I would get death threats and even banned if I were to post it.


So I'll Post a riddle:

What's In the Past, In Today, at the end of every Era; But not in the Future????????????????





























Wait until next week to Find out!!!!


_____________________
This is my new Signature
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o 8) :pray: :o :cry: :crazy: :pray: :? :D :o
















Nah ; It is the Letter A

:?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:31 pm 
Passionate
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 5:33 pm

Posts: 2995

That was an easy one.

I thought you were barred from this forum anyway? :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:50 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am

Posts: 32656

Location: In my armchair

Image

_________________
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:53 pm 
Legend

Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Posts: 6774

Location: Mid Sussex

malcd1 wrote:
That was an easy one.

I thought you were barred from this forum anyway? :wink:


he should be purely for that new signature! ;)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:52 pm 
Dedicated
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Posts: 1978

Location: 10500+ Miles from the Reebok.

The Signature I posted was fake.

(So I could add a few seconds extra to the riddle)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am

Posts: 14799

Location: Montreal, Canada

2399 wrote:
The Signature I posted was fake.

(So I could add a few seconds extra to the riddle)

It didn't require that many.

_________________
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:15 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 26, 2005 12:45 am

Posts: 14799

Location: Montreal, Canada

There comes a time when a woman just has to trust her husband. For example...

A wife comes home late at night and quietly opens the door to her bedroom.
From under the blanket she sees four legs instead of two.
She reaches for a baseball bat and starts hitting the blanket as hard as she can.
Once she's done, she goes to the kitchen to have a drink.


As she enters, she sees her husband there, reading a magazine.

Hi Darling", he says, "Your parents have come to visit us, so l let them stay in our bedroom. Did you say hello?

_________________
"If you cannot answer a man's argument, all it not lost; you can still call him vile names. " Elbert Hubbard.
:pray:Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:21 am 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:51 am

Posts: 14701

Just walked in on my illiterate brother sobbing about how difficult his English exam is going to be. I gave him a big hug and said, "There, their they're."

He'll never know the difference.

_________________
The thought has never crossed your mind
You feel more like a sister
And he has lovers of his own
But they're more like pretty alibis


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:13 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm

Posts: 36506

Location: Further back than Dr Who.

Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D

_________________
Image

The moving finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line, Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:56 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am

Posts: 32656

Location: In my armchair

TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??

_________________
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:05 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 6:45 pm

Posts: 21239

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??


Depends - sometimes it's just Kerrymen...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:10 pm 
Reliable
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:05 pm

Posts: 864

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??


Nah, he had a Porsche.

_________________
What a hero, What a man...... Ooooh, what a bad foul...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:13 pm 
Icon

Joined: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:08 pm

Posts: 5920

Location: Enfield

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??



Tick


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:30 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2005 9:35 pm

Posts: 36506

Location: Further back than Dr Who.

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??


No, just because Frank Carson was an Irishman with a sense of humour. My dad was also one.

_________________
Image

The moving finger writes; and, having writ, Moves on: nor all thy piety nor wit
Shall lure it back to cancel half a line, Nor all thy tears wash out a word of it.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:01 am

Posts: 32656

Location: In my armchair

TANGODANCER wrote:
thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??


No, just because Frank Carson was an Irishman with a sense of humour. My dad was also one.



... not just that though - cos you'd also have to be thick to sell your engine... surely? the joke IS that Irishmen are thick isn't it? :conf:

_________________
Some people are like Slinkies … not really good for anything, but you can’t help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Joke thread
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:32 pm 
Immortal
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:27 pm

Posts: 14634

thebish wrote:
TANGODANCER wrote:
Worth repeating a classic in memory of Frank Carson:

"Did you hear about the Irishman who reversed into a car-boot sale and sold the engine." :D



lolz... that'd be because all Irishmen are thick, right??


You can be a right tosser at times

_________________
"I've got the ball now. It's a bit worn, but I've got it"


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 3058 posts ] 

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:37 am

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group