1) I used Skyscanner and there is a return (23 or 24-25th) from Munich to Manchester in the morning on Singapore Air for GBP 125-ish is that a good deal?
Yes, that's fine. That's quite cheap and they're better than EasyJet/Ryanair.
2)Is there a cheap hostel or something in Bolton near the ground so I could dump my bags, shower, sleep etc.?
We don't really do hostels so much over here, but you could look for somewhere in Manchester. Only thing nearthe ground is the 'Holiday Inn' which I suspect is quite reasonably priced but I don't know exactly.
3) What area should I get tickets for within the stadium to A) be amongst Bolton supporters and B) get a good view? Do I need to book or can I rock up?
You can just rock up and buy a ticket in amongst the home fans - where depends on whether you'd prefer to be behind the goal or to the side. Perhaps call and tell the ticket office that you'd like to be on the halfway line towards the back of the lower tier?
4) Where is a good place to get a beer in before and/or after? Anyone keen for a quiet one?
There is Scotts at the ground. Sadly I won't be able to make it to this one.
5) Where exactly is that Phoenix Nights nightclub?
6) Is there anything else touristy amazing to do in Bolton/Manchester area that you'd recommend?
London's only 2 hours away.
Like money hasn't always talked. You might not like it, or disagree, but it's the truth. It's a basic incentive, people always have, and always will want what's best for themselves and their families