People have requested a donation button to pay towards hosting costs, this is very much appreciated. You can donate via PayPal with this button:
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm

Post subject: Ferguson comments about TV
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:54 pm 
Immortal

Apparently he's made comments about laying down with the devil. He's getting criticised because everyone's saying they provided United with loads of money. That he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds etc.

Am I the only one that can see through that charade, and that he's laying the groundwork for them negotiating their own deal a la Barca and Real?

Post subject: Re: Ferguson comments about TV
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:09 pm 
Immortal

Lord Kangana wrote:
Apparently he's made comments about laying down with the devil. He's getting criticised because everyone's saying they provided United with loads of money. That he shouldn't bite the hand that feeds etc.

Am I the only one that can see through that charade, and that he's laying the groundwork for them negotiating their own deal a la Barca and Real?

no - you're not - it's precisely what the radio pundits were saying as they discussed this on the lunchtime news...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:29 pm 
Immortal

Narrr thats what I said too at lunch time. If they keep making us play on tv we should get more money. I hope he spontaneously combusts or something soon, the evil bastard.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:43 am 
Immortal

officer_dibble wrote:
Narrr thats what I said too at lunch time. If they keep making us play on tv we should get more money. I hope he spontaneously combusts or something soon, the evil bastard.

Not that I wouldn't see the funny side, but do you think that would alter the liklihood of United launching their own TV Channel showing their matches?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:19 pm 
Immortal

Make me.feel better though!

It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:36 pm