UEFA Crunch Part Deux

There ARE other teams(we'd have no-one to play otherwise) and here's where all-comers can discuss the wider world of football......

Moderator: Zulus Thousand of em

Post Reply
User avatar
fatshaft
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Contact:

UEFA Crunch Part Deux

Post by fatshaft » Fri May 18, 2007 3:52 pm

Okay, logging off for the weekend, and heading from the office in LEamington to Aberdeen, about an 8 hour drive, all to go through the exact same pain endured at the Reebok last week, this time at Pittodrie. Slightly better position in that a draw for Hearts isnt good enough for them, but if they win then we have to beat Rangers too.

Anyway, after a record of 0/21 points against the Glasgow scum this season, we must be due something.

Here's hoping for a Bolton - Aberdeen UEFA cup clash lads! :mrgreen:

User avatar
americantrotter
Icon
Icon
Posts: 5238
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Portland, Maine USA

Post by americantrotter » Fri May 18, 2007 4:25 pm

Good luck to your boys. See you in Manchester next year. :wink:

User avatar
H. Pedersen
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8857
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Post by H. Pedersen » Fri May 18, 2007 7:20 pm

americantrotter wrote:Good luck to your boys. See you in Manchester next year. :wink:


Sorry, already decided that I'm going to be seeing a friend from our Florence office there.

gaiser
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by gaiser » Fri May 18, 2007 7:22 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
americantrotter wrote:Good luck to your boys. See you in Manchester next year. :wink:


Sorry, already decided that I'm going to be seeing a friend from our Florence office there.



as long as we're there :)

User avatar
H. Pedersen
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8857
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Post by H. Pedersen » Fri May 18, 2007 7:26 pm

gaiser wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:
americantrotter wrote:Good luck to your boys. See you in Manchester next year. :wink:


Sorry, already decided that I'm going to be seeing a friend from our Florence office there.


as long as we're there :)


Absolutely! Also, a good friend of mine in one of our England offices is a Derby supporter so as long as they get promoted I will be coming for at least one game.

Can I sleep on your couch? :(

gaiser
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by gaiser » Fri May 18, 2007 7:36 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:
gaiser wrote:
H. Pedersen wrote:
americantrotter wrote:Good luck to your boys. See you in Manchester next year. :wink:


Sorry, already decided that I'm going to be seeing a friend from our Florence office there.


as long as we're there :)


Absolutely! Also, a good friend of mine in one of our England offices is a Derby supporter so as long as they get promoted I will be coming for at least one game.

Can I sleep on your couch? :(


You can sleep on my couch, you just have to come to sweden to do so!

User avatar
H. Pedersen
Legend
Legend
Posts: 8857
Joined: Sat Aug 06, 2005 5:56 am
Location: Seattle, WA, USA

Post by H. Pedersen » Fri May 18, 2007 7:39 pm

Ah, for helvede . . .

gaiser
Reliable
Reliable
Posts: 590
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:39 pm

Post by gaiser » Fri May 18, 2007 7:42 pm

H. Pedersen wrote:Ah, for helvede . . .


he he,, :mrgreen:

User avatar
fatshaft
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Contact:

Post by fatshaft » Mon May 21, 2007 11:46 am

woootah!!! http://media.putfile.com/Aberdeen-Rangers-May-20-2007 Goals are a minute in and the video quality is poor.

What a game, roll on Bolton v Dons :mrgreen:

Athers
Icon
Icon
Posts: 5980
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:19 am
Location: Manchester

Re: UEFA Crunch Part Deux

Post by Athers » Mon May 21, 2007 11:55 am

fatshaft wrote:Here's hoping for a Bolton - Aberdeen UEFA cup clash lads! :mrgreen:


I think you might be alone in that hope there fatshaft!
http://www.twitter.com/dan_athers" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

User avatar
CAPSLOCK
Immortal
Immortal
Posts: 11808
Joined: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:35 pm

Re: UEFA Crunch Part Deux

Post by CAPSLOCK » Mon May 21, 2007 11:58 am

Athers wrote:
fatshaft wrote:Here's hoping for a Bolton - Aberdeen UEFA cup clash lads! :mrgreen:


I think you might be alone in that hope there fatshaft!


Oh I dunno, I was hoping for another trip like last years Bulgaria one

User avatar
fatshaft
Icon
Icon
Posts: 4704
Joined: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:04 pm
Location: Aberdeen
Contact:

Re: UEFA Crunch Part Deux

Post by fatshaft » Mon May 21, 2007 2:56 pm

Athers wrote:
fatshaft wrote:Here's hoping for a Bolton - Aberdeen UEFA cup clash lads! :mrgreen:


I think you might be alone in that hope there fatshaft!
:mrgreen: probably right there :D

User avatar
Leyther_Matt
Passionate
Passionate
Posts: 2601
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2004 11:03 am
Location: Leigh

Post by Leyther_Matt » Wed May 23, 2007 10:12 pm

Short of playing Rhyl in the WAFFA, a direct train to Aberdeen is the cheapest Euro away we're going to get, so I'd be pretty happy with that one I reckon.
This is the rhythm of Zat Knight

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests